General requirements for the abstract: stages of writing, purpose and its own types
Your message « method » is Greek, and is translated as way of expedient or consistent execution of any work. In this situation, these are the methods of writing an essay.
Abstract – a Latin word, literally means composing a message or even a public report. Mostly this word is used to find out a consistent, convincing and concise statement or writing the essence of a question or topic of a scientific and practical nature.
The abstract is an unbiased written work devoted to the consideration of a specific aspect of the problem and in line with the link between studying a restricted wide range of literary sources of a particular subject.
Work with an abstract about life safety requires a number of specific skills:
- working together with text (understanding the information of this text, analyzing the main problems associated with the guide, adequate perception associated with the special style of the writing);
- the foundations of independent, creative and critical thinking;
- capability to present the analyzed work, plus your own thoughts into the context of this studied sources about life security.
The key goals of composing an abstracts are systematization, consolidation, expansion of theoretical knowledge and practical skills about life safety; application of this knowledge and abilities in re solving specific learning problems, development of skills of separate task of a student of the next specialist of high qualification.
Your order of preparation includes the phases of performing the task
The stages consist of:
- selection and coordination regarding the topic regarding the abstract,
- determination for the purpose and objectives of written work,
- setting the due date when it comes to utilization of the abstract,
- Drawing up a synopsis plan,
- collection of information sources,
- learn the content of sources,
- compilation associated with the abstract text,
- editing the writing,
- preparation of a listing of literature,
- layout associated with abstract,
- submission for the abstract.
Evaluating an abstract, the teacher arises from the requirements:
- the relevance of this subject material (problematic, novelty of this problems in mind or areas of problems);
- the relevance associated with topic for the abstract to your content, sufficiency and modernity associated with sources involved;
- utilization of the latest publications;
- study and characterization regarding the history of the difficulty, the amount of their study in the literature;
- a definite statement for the subject, purpose and methods of research;
- generalization of online plagiarism checker outcomes, justification of conclusions;
- use of the conceptual device;
- form of work and layout associated with abstract.
The goal of abstracts and its particular types
Etymological meaning of the phrase abstract defines the information of the scientific abstractive genre: a target short message in written form or in a kind of a public report regarding the contents associated with document or sources, which sets out of the main facts and conclusions. An abstract is just one of the most typical types of secondary texts.
the abstract would be to notify concerning the contents for the referring document, the recognition of the primary or any specific information. The abstract provides the opportunity to determine simply how much it is crucial to mention into the source and for just what function.
There are several types of abstracts:
informative (a succinct statement associated with the important provisions for the original document in a general kind);
indicative (summary abstracts, extensive annotations) informing in what is stated in the document;
monographic (compiled from one source, and is called selective abstracting);
summary – they are abstracts on a offered topic on several sources with an entire, systematized and general content;
review – abstracts on a comprehensive topic on several documents with a brief description of this content of every of them individually.
Survey abstracting is a way of data from the availability of literary works on a specific issue. The review abstract is dependant on annotations compared to that part for the source that relate solely to the topic of interest towards the referent. Then your annotations on the topic are combined into an assessment abstract;
auto-abstract – abstract, published by the author of this document.